1. With what agencies does the ADAMH Board contract for services?
Alternative Paths and Solutions Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
2. What kind of services are available?
These agencies offer a full range of outpatient services.
Please see their website for details:
3. How much do services cost?
Many factors affect service cost, including type of service,
individual versus group, etc. In addition, your cost in
most instances will be supported by other payors such as Medicare,
Medicaid or iinsurance, depending on your circumstances.
4. Will Medicaid, Medicare and/or insurance be accepted?
5. If I do not have insurance or adequate financial resources can I still
Yes. The ADAMH Board provides funds specifically to its
contract agencies to ensure services are available
regardless of your ability to pay. This is sometimes
referred to as a sliding fee scale.
6. Do the agencies have a psychiatrist on staff?
7. Where are you located?
Solutions and Alternative Paths are located at:
246 Northland Drive, Medina, OH 44256
Healthcare in Medina County